"If your environment is changing, you must change with it. If you don’t, you perish." – Curtis E. Sahakian
1. China is a modern developing country with good economic and political condition. It is the biggest ancient society with flair towards modern culture and values. China has very good relations with its neighbours like Pakistan. Pakistan was one of the first countries of the world to recognise China, and since then they have very good relations with each other.
Don’t waste time! Our writers will create an original "Pakistan & China economic relations" essay for you whith a 15% discount.Create order
2. Pakistan and China entered into a trade agreement in January 1963 which granted reciprocal "Most Favoured Nation" status in matters of commerce, trade and shipping. Trade between the border regions of China and Pakistan started in 1969 after the first protocol of trade was signed. This border trade has continued to grow with the patronage of both the countries. Further trade protocols have been signed over the years. The construction of the Karakoram Highway has helped to further trade and communication. Pakistan is an important country for China in trade. A lot of projects of economic development in Pakistan are in process with the co-operation of China which are creating lot ofjobs opportunityfor both Pakistan and China.
4. This dissertation proposes to study and analyse the growing economic relations between Pakistan & China, its impact on the security of India and to recommend measures to negate the same by India.
5. Is the growing economic relations between Pakistan & China having an adverse impact on the security of India? If yes, what actions should India take to negate them?
7. This study concentrates on analysing only the Economic relationship between Pakistan and China and the impact of the same on Indo – Pak relations with special emphasis on India’s security.
8. The study is not looking into the military, diplomatic and nuclear relationship between the two countries and the impact these relations are having on India’s security and Indo – Pak relations.
11. It is proposed to study the subject in the following manner:-
(a) Chapter II. Strategic Relationship and it scope.
(b) Chapter III. Historical Perspective of strategic relations between Pakistan and China.
(c) Chapter IV. China’s “String of Pearls Policy” & Pakistan’s place in it.
(d) Chapter V. Growing economic ties between Pakistan and China.
(e) Chapter VI. Security Issues for India.
(f) Chapter VII. Recommendations to negate this strategic relationship by India.
Interest does not tie nations together;
We will send an essay sample to you in 2 Hours. If you need help faster you can always use our custom writing service.Get help with my paper