· My project is about “The Role of Brand in the Development of Customer Loyalty”.
· It’s the part of MBA and it is the requirement of my institute, “THE UNIVERSITY OF WALES”, for the completion of our degree.
Don’t waste time! Our writers will create an original "Branding and Development of Customer Loyalty" essay for you whith a 15% discount.Create order
· The purpose of project is to determine the role of brand in the development of customer loyalty. After completion of this project I can easily understand that how brand helps in the development of customer loyalty.
· I am doing work on this project to collect data and other relevant information to build a relation between role of brand and customer loyalty and to prove that brand plays an important role in the development of customer loyalty.
· It is my project which is being supervised by a senior person allocated by my institute.
· In order to make my project more reliable field data will also be collected and analyzed.
· Data from the pre-research on this topic will also be studied to make my project well designed and easily understandable.
· From the company point of view my research work will be helpful to understand the relationship between brand and customer loyalty.
* Literature review has proved that customer loyalty affects by brand.
* Different work on this topic has been done which is in chapter# 2.
* It is a moralize agreement that brand affects customer loyalty.
* I will try to test this claim that the role of brand in the development of customer loyalty with the help of this project using primary and secondary research.
* In UK context it would be useful contribution towards this field.
* This research will be helpful in understanding the role of brand in the development of customer loyalty.
* In local environment findings from this project will be used in number of groups including companies, scholars and also researchers.
In marketing, a brand is a collection of feelings toward an economic producer. Feelings are created by the accumulation of experiences with the brand, both directly relating to its use, and through the influence of advertising, design, and media commentary. A brand is a symbolic embodiment of all the information connected to a company, product or service. A brand serves to create associations and expectations among products made by a producer. A brand often includes an explicit logo, fonts, color schemes, symbols, which are developed to represent implicit values, ideas, and even personality.
Some marketers distinguish the psychological aspect of a brand from the experiential aspect.
We will send an essay sample to you in 2 Hours. If you need help faster you can always use our custom writing service.Get help with my paper