Outcome1.1 Define the following objectives of marketing in terms of the organizational objectives as identified in your marketing plan. A/ Sell products/ services
– Small business is the most important sale of your products or services and (potential) customers a different (special treatments, the best deals) offering. If your priority is to get customers to your business to produce.
B/ Generate new customers
Don’t waste time! Our writers will create an original "Applying Marketing Concepts Within a Small Business" essay for you whith a 15% discount.
– It is like bringing something new to the market is defined as a business objective is to bring in new customers, which is still there. This directly affects the business for sale.
Samsung’s (eg, Apple, Samsung and Apple, which offers new functionality in their phones like Samsung, Apple customers they have demand for it.
C/ Develop and maintain customer loyalty
– the needs of customers through the use of the dependence of Customer knowledge , communication, coordination , and in anticipation
– We need to develop customer loyalty :
– Customer No
– Coordinating the customer experience online and offline
– The opportunities anticipate
-when I see My customers time , money , and ultimately save the hassle , they are in favor of returning for repeat business and loyalty , turn to a trusted resource for my company .(research taken)
D/ Maintain image
– Image management company will always have to work hard to maintain that level so that the image is a false picture of the company’s lead product for some time that it is done. For example. Nike Jordan shoes are the best states to maintain eg.Michal showing a picture of the hero, a lot of customers go to the store and buy shoes because their leader said.
E/ Provide information
– It is one of the most important thing in your marketing plan
– Providing information to achieve your sales and your customers as well as customers move
– We need to bring all the information about our business and increase sales
– Today we have newspapers , magazines, TV , radio and social websites to use a large variety of types of information, and provide a number of options .
1.2 Explain the implication of the following marketing concepts to business operation as identified in your business plan. A/ Needs
we need to understand the requirement to the business.